Honor a Loved One with Mass Intentions
Mass Intentions honor the special, beloved people in your life. The person’s name will be printed in the Sunday bulletin and mentioned at Mass.
Please submit your Mass Intentions by one of the following methods:
- Drop a note in the collection basket during Mass
- Call Mary at (630) 851-1436 or stop by the Parish Office
- A date may be chosen for the intention, all requests are honored on a first come, first served basis
The suggested donation for Mass Intentions is $10.00.
Payment may be made:
- By putting donation in an envelope addressed to Mary Glosson in the Sunday collection basket (please include the intention)
- By visiting the Parish Office
- By mailing a check to the Church Office to:
Annunciation BVM Church
1820 Church Road
Aurora, IL 60505