Annunciation has resumed the public celebration of Mass! Per diocesan guidelines, for now, we can only have a limited quantity of participants per Mass.
We are using an online tool called “SignUpGenius” to sign up to attend Mass.
It is important that you carefully read over the following requirements and information before signing up:
NOTE: Bishop Malloy has continued to suspend the obligation to attend Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation until further notice. Therefore:
- We ask that you do not sign up if you have a cough, or a temperature, or are not feeling well.
- People, especially the elderly, with underlying or compromised medical conditions, are encouraged to stay home for the time being.
- Please sign up for a time slot for the Mass you wish to attend by clicking on the SignUpGenius button (below).
- If after signing up, you are no longer able to attend, please delete your sign up as soon as possible, so the time slot can be made available for others.
- You will not be allowed to verbally give your spot to another person.
- Church doors will open 30 minutes before Mass and will be locked 5 minutes prior to the start of Mass. No one will be admitted once the doors are locked, so please arrive on time.
- The Diocese has asked that all the faithful present at a Mass wear a mask.
- Please follow all signs and markings once inside the church.
- By signing up, you acknowledge that you and your family members fulfill the requirements mentioned above.