We resumed the public celebration of Mass beginning on Saturday, June 13. The Diocese has given us guidelines which we will implement as we begin to celebrate Masses. Like all of the Rockford Diocese parishes, for now, we can only have a limited quantity of participants per Mass.
Please note that Bishop has continued to suspend the obligation to attend Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation until further notice.
It is important that you carefully read over the following requirements and information before signing up for a public Mass:
- We ask that you do not sign up if you have a cough, or a temperature, or are not feeling well.
- People, especially the elderly, with underlying or compromised medical conditions, are encouraged to stay home for the time being.
- The Diocese has asked that all the faithful present at a Mass wear a mask. We ask that you please bring your own mask with you.
- You MUST sign up for a time slot if you wish to attend Mass. Under no circumstances will walk-ins be allowed.
- In order to reserve the proper number of seats, click on the SignUpGenius button (below). Select the Mass time you would like to attend and click Submit and Sign UP. On the next page select the exact “Quantity” of spots you’re reserving and enter the name of each person who is attending. If ‘Quantity’ is 1, still enter your name here.
- Then, write in the individual names of the members to match the quantity. If you have a large family, please consider not registering for Masses that have a 10-person limit.
- Please sign up for only ONE time slot in order to allow others to sign up.
- If you are no longer able to attend at your time slot, please delete your sign up at least 24-hours in advance so the time slot can be available to other parishioners.
- You will not be allowed to verbally give your spot to another person. Only people listed in SignUpGenius will be permitted to enter Mass.
- Check-in will begin 30 minutes before Mass. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled Mass time.
- Church doors will be locked 5 minutes prior to the start of Mass to complete check-ins and seating.
- Please follow staff members’ instructions and follow all signs and markings.
- By signing up, you acknowledge that you and your family members fulfill the requirements mentioned above.
- Please note that the church will be closed for others during all Masses.
How can you sign up to participate in a Mass at church?
We have decided to use an online tool called, “SignUpGenius.” Through this link, you will have the opportunity to sign up to participate in a Mass.
Please click on the link shown below to register to attend a Mass: